Friday, November 6, 2009

What's For Lunch?!

I was, recently, writing about having a pretty well-balanced diet. At least once or twice a week, I go and have a Vietnamese Spring Roll (half order); and a small bowl of chicken broth-based Vietnamese Rice Noodle Soup along w/an iced Vietnamese coffee...w/the latter being only an occasional "treat". :-) If you have never tried Vietnamese food, before, please go give it a try, at your earliest opportunity. It is simply WONDERFUL; FRESH; TASTY; and...HEALTHY!

2 comments:

Pascal [P-04referent] said...

Ginger chicken is a common recipe here at home. My parents got it long ago from a Vietnamese friend... about the same time they met and then married.
It's not just the call of nostalgia, either. That stuff is real good! :-)

TC [Girl] said...

I'll have to ask my Vietnamese friend to make that for me. I have a Vietnamese cookbook but it's MUCH TASTIER when someone else cooks! I LOVE when he cooks for me! He hasn't made anything, yet, that I don't enjoy! Thanks for the suggestion, Pascal! :-)