Thursday, March 17, 2011

MARIAH CAREY feat LUTHER VANDROSS Endless love Live @ The Royal Alber...


I was thinking of this song, this morning. How I love it! It's so beautiful! I'm putting this version up just for you, Tommy (Mariah Carey Fan you! :-) but, honestly, the other two versions that I have, here on my 'Oldies But Goodies' blog, are also really good, too! You just have to overlook Lional's 'Fro' and 'Urkle' glasses and listen to those two darlings' voices!

So...can I get a vote on which of the 3 is your favorite? I'd like to hear which one and why. :-)

2 comments:

Tommy said...

Finally got back and have time to check your blog. What a pleasant suprise. Thanks TC..

So, of the 2 videos... you know I have a soft spot for Maria. I really like a lot of the stuff that Lional has done, but this selection doesn't come close to the Mariah and Luther team. Their voices just blend so well. And of course her beauty didn't sway my vote in the slightest. :-)

It is a beautiful song.

TC [Girl] said...

Hi, Tommy...

Somehow, I had forgotten to get back to you on your comment and just noticed, tonight! Sorry about that! :-/

I'm glad that you enjoyed Mariah and Luther's version as did I. I agree that their voices blend beautifully. I so miss Luther! He was a beautiful person and had such a great voice...like Mariah.

And, yes...a very beautiful song.