Friday, August 19, 2011

Taylor Dayne - Unstoppable



The funny places I end up, some nights! After checking out 'The Help' movie's trailer, I got "turned on" to Taylor Dayne's songs and...I had never heard this one. It's full of "good old" FUNK which is quite fun and...well...I'm sure the gents will enjoy the bathtub bits! ;-)

Hope you enjoy this fun song! LOVE Taylor's voice! :-)

Lyrics:

Sweet love buttercup
I wanna drink you up
Slowly from a fountain
Springtime, summer rain
like a hurricane
That’s blowin’
all around me
Everything you do
makes me feel so good
Everything you say
takes me far away
Everybody needs somebody to squeeze
I just wanna be that somebody you need

Chorus

You put me on the top
turn me all around
Shakin’ me all up
you’re takin’ me down
It’s unstoppable
my love for you
Just put me in your heart
don’t put me on a shelf
I’ll give you all I’ve got
to you and no one else
It’s unstoppable
my love for you

Everywhere you go
all of the ladies know
What you have to offer
You’re the kind of guy
who makes ’em feel alright
And I know why they’re talkin’
Cause nobody can do
exactly what you do
Nobody comes near
what you give to me
Baby open up
all of you I want
All of you I need
to reach that ecstacy

Chorus

Ahhhhhh ahhhhhh

Chorus

No comments: