Monday, November 14, 2011

PBS Great Performances 'Dream With Me In Concert': Behind...



What an amazingly gifted and beautiful young lady! She'll, no doubt, have a wonderful singing career!

Wouldn't it be wonderful if all of us could unearth our [often] hidden talents at such a young age, so that we might be able to share it with the world until our time on this earth is done? That would be my wish, if I had one wish (perhaps others have gone to their graves stating similar): if I could go back to "then" with what I know, now, and have a "do-over!" Oh, yes...sometimes, I do wish that could be possible!

I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Tommy said...

It always amazes me how these kids are able to throw such a full adult voice like this. I mean, where do they get the lung capacity to create such a sound.

Thanks for sharing TC, it was beautiful