Saturday, December 25, 2010

Mariah Carey "All I want for Christmas is you"



One of the greatest singers of all time, IMHO, is Mariah Carey. Yes she's a 'Diva,' but she deserves whatever she has gotten so far in her life as I have not seen a female artist work as long and hard as this beautiful lady has since she first wowed us w/her high notes and powerful voice, 20 years ago! Like Barbra Streisand, Mariah is the ultimate perfectionist. Nothing gets done "half-assed" w/this artist and that's why I love her so much! No, I don't care for hip hop but she's got some amazing songs in between all that attention-getting hip hop that she has thrown in her work, over the years.

Mariah, now 40 (already! Ugh!), is putting her body through the ultimate test: she is expecting...TWINS!! I hope you enjoy this great song!

No comments: