Saturday, July 16, 2011

"Cougatti" :-)


Sheesh! Nice body work but...$89K for it?! NUTS! It's just a 2002 Mercury Cougar coupe body and ENGINE with a "pretty" exterior! The coupe is only worth about $6K! Dude put 9 months of sweat equity into it. Think his sweat equity is worth $83K (taking the coupe cost out of here, of course)?! If that's the case, dude is paying himself $9,222.22 a month for that "little" project!! (LOVE it! ALL those 2's! lol! :-)

Is there a SUCKER out there that is willing to pay this price, I wonder?! I'll eat my hat, if there is!!!!!!! But...it is "pretty" to look at! I'd rather just buy the REAL DEAL (if I could, of course! ;-) 'cuz...it's not ALL about what's on the outside; right, my friends? Much of what a person is buying one for...is under the hood! :-P WISH guys "got" that about women, as well! :-(

No comments: