Monday, February 14, 2011

'Need You Now' - Lady Antebellum

Happy Valentine's Day, y'all! :-D I hope you have a great day w/your loved one(s) (and you can take that whatever way you want! I was just referring to "including family/children" by making that plural!)! :-D

Well...the Grammys are done and I guess this particular album won. They have it linked to the album's title track so...I'm just going to presume that that is the song that got them the win! ;-) OK and...I listened to it and, like, I said that I'm really not into Country music but...I'll be danged; 'Lady Antebellum' sings in this genre and this is a GOOD song, y'all! I "get" why it won! So...I'm guessing that I will have to "eat crow" and add this genre to my forever-expanding palate of music tastes! :-) All I know is...that I LOVE her back-up singer's gorgeous voice and...who wouldn't want 5 men strummin' and drummin' for ya; right girls?! (Dude with the braids: you woulda had me "won over" if you had just left your hair...LONG!) :-D

Hope you enjoy!



And...

Just ran into an interview on Yahoo of this lovely band, as well! Wow! Seems as though they're just starting out! VERY COOL and encouraging! :-D And...it's official: one of the three of 'em claims that "Country music is America's music" so...there you have it! I guess, since I am, now, an 'American,' that I better EMBRACE this genre! Ironic that they should address this very issue in their interview! :-D

No comments: