Sunday, January 30, 2011

Country Strong - Official Trailer [HD]

I think I just posted the world's LONGEST post of a movie that I haven't even seen, yet! lol! Whatever! I'm about to show you a GOB of AWESOME vids re: this movie and try to convince you to get yer butt outta the house, and take yer Sweetheart on down fer a nice movie, this afternoon! I'm fixin' on going on down to see 'Country Strong,' this afternoon, myself. :-)

From what I have seen, from the trailer (below), and the few interview clips (further below :-) that I have been watching, I think that we're in fer a really nice little story, here!

Watch these few clips and see if it ain't so:



I'm going to try not to melt at the scenes between these two! WHOO! It's SMOKIN' HOT in here! :-P And...doesn't Leighton Meester have an AMAZING voice?! (Hope I spelled her name, correctly!)



Gurl had altogether TOO MUCH FUN w/this song! I was only a tad nervous re: the front 'o that SHORT dress that she wore! Dang! Almost a peep show! :-/



her interview re: this fun song:




(I want to see the face of that cute-looking guitar dude that she can't stopping smiling at, in this next one! :-)




Gweneth even had to learn how to play the guitar! Are you IMPRESSED or what?! I know that I SURE am!!!



'Coming Home'


and this beautiful song where you hear how lovely Gweneth's voice really is:



LOVE this dude's voice! SEXY! :-P Alright! This is Garrett Hedlund and 'Chances Are' that GP refers to:



So...whaddaya say, Partners? You better GIDDY UP and head on down to yer local theatre! SUPPORT theatres and...SUPPORT Gweneth Paltrow! :-D (oh...BTW...I'd like to hear yer feedback, when all y'all get done, now; ya hear? Y'all come back, now! ;-)

2 comments:

Tommy said...

Boy TC, after all that I sure hope that you like the movie.. :-)

I'm waiting for your review that I'm sure you'll be posting here, if I know you...

TC [Girl] said...

Tommy said...
"Boy TC, after all that I sure hope that you like the movie.. :-)"

I thought it was really good! (Have you done ALL your "homework," Tommy, before you take your Sweetie Pie to go see it?! :-D

"I'm waiting for your review that I'm sure you'll be posting here, if I know you..."

You're a-knowin' me TOO WELL, my friend; "you bet yer bippy I'm goin' ta do a review, Tommy! Hang on to yer hat 'n I'll get back w/it as soon as I've had some shut-eye! ;-) Stay tuned! :-D