Sunday, January 30, 2011

Ted Bundy Interview - Part 1 of 6




WARNING: VERY TOUGH (and touchy!) subject for men. I don't plan to post a lot of these kinds of "serious" posts, 'cuz I want to shed LIGHT on POSITIVE things but I feel that this is VERY, VERY IMPORTANT:

Eo recently posted a comment on a movie that he tried to watch. The last part of what he posed, "Severely disgusting. I just wonder: what made anybody think that I might like to watch a movie like this? Who would, except for hardened paramedics when the video store was empty of anything else?" made me want to show some examples of what "extreme" looks like and comes to be, when things of this nature are continually being viewed by those in our society who are extremely influential.

This is an interview conducted by Dr. James Dobson, someone whom I have greatly admired and come to trust, over at least a couple of decades. It is a 6-part interview but...I ask that you PLEASE make the effort to sit through the entire thing because there are several key points that I think ALL of us need to become mindful of, in this present day. People think violence in movies doesn't affect us; the images that we subject ourselves to... Think again...

No comments: