Friday, January 28, 2011

Feel - Robbie Williams


The irony: I no sooner finish writing that I'm not into country and one of my most fave "naughty boys" who is a Britt does this [mostly] "classy," sane [compared to some of his] vid re: a cowboy! Go figure! And...I could feature some pretty CRAZY vids that this dude does but...I think it would take away from this song, just now. So...please enjoy this song. I love his voice and the beat of this song; and...he's pretty easy on a gurl's eyes, as well! ;-)

4 comments:

Tommy said...

Gee TC, for a gurl that don't like Country, you're doin' ok... :-)

TC [Girl] said...

Really?! Well...thanks! :-D

Yeah...I'm even thinking about going to see Gweneth Paltrow in 'Country Strong"...not because I'm so much into "achy breaky" heartache songs but...I LOVE me a GOOD story! :-P And...I also LOVE to hear GREAT TALENT which looks to be what GP seems to be "unleashing," right about now, w/her country stuff.

I'll let cha know how it is. I think I'm going to go see it, Sunday! :-)

Tommy said...

And you say you do't like Country..Ya right!!!

TC [Girl] said...

I just read a really nice article on her, in Good Housekeeping. GP seems sweeter than I once thought! I want to go support her efforts! :-)

Which reminds me: wanna do a post on that whole thing. An interesting fact.