Sunday, January 16, 2011

Norah Jones - What Am I To You?



Love Norah's voice! The topic of this song is quite sad! I always wonder why men are SO AFRAID of telling their gurl how they feel about them. Why do they do that, I wonder? What's the phobia around all that? Anyway...I'm someone who thinks that loving someone shouldn't have to be a "hush hush" kind of thing between the two. I think it just gets sweeter when both know how the other feels. It's a beautiful thing to love another and to be loved in return. It shouldn't have to be a guessing game; that's just pure torture! :-( So...don't forget to tell your Significant Other that you love them. It's music to the ears and soul. :-) Hope you enjoy the song.

Update: too funny: just after I posted this song, an article came out re: 'Six Ways To Say "I Love You"' and...I just realized...we're a mere month away from that "all-important" 'Valentine's Day' so...don't say that your memory hasn't been "jogged!" ;0) Have fun with it!

No comments: